I'‘m 果凍

私の名前は 果凍魚~

Sunday 9 May 2010

Special Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day


a meaningful festival....




Firstly


i wish all mum in this world happy always and healthy always~


( I hope my dear mum is happy always too....although I donnoe if she was...)
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Today is a very Mother's Day I never had before....


this day~


my four aunts celebrate this festival together...


hardly see they look so happy as this day.....



hope they can be like this always....




there is a special guest and as a NEWCOMER to this Mother's Day


that's Onn WanYin



haha~


she came with her husband who is my cousin,QINGYONGLIM

haha~

so embarassing....




this day is the most i eat at CHUJI


haha~


feel so happy and likes to eat many things




haha~



Lastly....




I hope all my family...my relatives....my friends,especially sayhua,bling,mini,junlong,qiuyan,juxuan,joe tan....my girlfriend , Candy Tan....



Happy Always~


I love u all


thanks for ur accompanying....

No comments:

Post a Comment