I'‘m 果凍

私の名前は 果凍魚~

Saturday 8 May 2010

I LOVE YOU,MUM...b4 mother's day....

tomorrow is Mother's Day...


i'm dislike this day....


it makes me miss my mum very much....






if i would....

if i could....


if time could return....



i will tell my mum how i love her



and




i will cherish all the time i with her.....






but it is impossible...




how can time return?!


nonsense....






I wish

I hope


and


I warn!




all of u who see this passage...



dont make ur mum upset,cry,worry about u...


u r not fit it...



as a child of our mum...



we have no rights to let them sad,worry....



we have to let them feel happy and happiness...






all mum in the world are same...



their wish can be very simple

but difficultly achieve....



Nowsday...

many children will not eat at home...


so am I...


but now...



how I wish I can eat my mum's cooking again...


I miss it....


really really and REALLY~!


mum...


r u allright in heaven???


please bless with dad....


he is older and older...


bless bro's business become better and better....


bless little sister be more obedient...


bless two sister not to quarrel anymore...




=============================================



mum...


something i got to tell u....


i have a girlfriend...


she is good to me...


please also bless us....



I LOVE YOU,MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment