I'‘m 果凍

私の名前は 果凍魚~

Saturday 20 November 2010

please treat me better

I'm a human too

but

please treat me better

not because of I'm ur brother

then you scold me and shout at me

please treat me better

everybody tells me

"He is treating you well,you should be honoured "

yes,I know he is

but

I'm grown up and 18's

I have my mind and my decision

he never try to listen to me

and just give me his order and quest to me

what's that call well ?

I'm not the same little tiny boy already

I need a different way to communicate

maybe our ages bring a large gap to us

but

I think it still can be solved

right ?

yet

it seems become impossible

you never ask me what I really want

and just let me know what you want

what can I do ?

just to sastify your demands

this is the mission and responsibility as your little brother

I think.....

You put emphasis on me

especially my studies

I know

I have been putting all your efforts and hopes on me

I'm suffered by all of these

who know ?!

me...

You know it ?!

know SXXK!!

You just giving me more and more and more stress continuosly

I'm just 18....

how can I handle it ?

I can't handle you say I'm rebellion...

Even if I am successful to complete it

I never get your compliment....

please...

treat me better...




I'll stand on my own feet

I'll never take single cent

I'll do for myself

I'll work for myself

and I'll prove it

not for you

but for myself

Not rely on you anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment